Product Name:
"Sales Army Secrets" Jimmy D. Brown
Rating:

10
Where to buy:

http://reallylikes.com/?SalesArmySecrets

Description:

An in depth online course that tells you how you can create your own sales army with your affiliates. The course itself is available in both a 105 page manual, and in 10 audio files, if you prefer to listen to the course on your ipod. As always, Jimmy also included a bunch of bonuses that supplement and enhance the course even further.

Review:


Earlier this week I had a chance to review Jimmy D.Brown's new "Sales Army Secrets" course and I have to tell you, I'm blown away. I was a little leery to get into yet another product about making more sales by setting up an affiliate program and how to manage and motivate those affiliates. After all there have been quite a few of them springing up in the past few years and I've taken a look at most of them.

What I love about Jimmy's program is that it is short and to the point, but at the same time has all the info you need to build a rocking affiliate program. As always, Jimmy presents it in a way that's easy to follow and very step-by-step.

As I was going through the course I kept a notepad close by to jot down everything I wanted to add or change with my own affiliate program. Which brings up a great point. Jimmy's program covers all the basics of setting up a program, but if you (like me) already have a decent affiliate program in place, Jimmy also has lots of great info and of course his own most successful affiliate managing strategies that help you take your affiliate program to the next level.

Not only do you get to draw upon all of Jimmy's years of experience in Internet Marketing and selling of info products, he also brought his own affiliate manager on board and asked her to create some of the materials of the course. I loved her creative ideas on getting affiliates fired up and ready to make sales for you.

I highly recommend the Sales Army Secrets course.

Affiliate Disclosure
Add to Mixx!

0 comments

Post a Comment